Connection failed: SQLSTATE  Access denied for user 'insightcameraclu_insight'@'localhost' (using password: YES)
INSIGHT CAMERA CLUB
Terms and Conditions
1. Online competition is open to all individuals.
2. Each participant can submit max upto 2 entries.
3. The Submissions, in its entirely, must be a single work of original material taken by the individual.
4. The Submission must not contain obscene, provocative, defamatory, sexually explicit, or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate content.
5. Images taken in mobile phones is allowed.
6. Submissions must be in digital format. Only online entries will be eligible. No print or film submissions will be accepted for entry into this Contest.
7. All digital files must be must be in JPEG or .jpg format, and must be at least 2,700 pixels wide (if a horizontal image) or 2,700 pixels tall (if a vertical image). (2700x1800)
8. Basic editing, including colour enhancement, the use of filters, and cropping of the Photo(s) is acceptable, provided any such editing does not affect the authenticity and/or genuineness of the photos.
9. All submitted photos must contain the original EXIF metadata information.
10. No watermarks, borders, logos, copyright marks, identifying marks, or any other visible references.
11. Copyrights of the image will be solely that of the participant. Insight Camera Club shall not use the image for promotions or any other means.
1. Insight Camera Club will appoint a judge / judges for each contest. This will comprise of members of the executive committee and / or external judges.
2. The judging panel shall assess and determine the winning Photos. The results and the winners will be announced on the website and social media.
3. The decision of Insight Camera Club’s judging panel will be final and binding on all Participants in respect to all matters relating to the Contest.
4. Insight Camera Club reserves the right to call for original JPEG or RAW files with unchanged EXIF for the purpose of authentication. An image maybe disregarded if this information cannot be provided.